Business Development Manager at Mobilaris Industrial Solutions
Are you passionate about digitalization and disruptive technologies that are changing the way of work for industries? Come join us!!
Mobilaris is a software company that started 1999, offering a decision support system for public safety and national security to agencies and national authorities around the world. Since 2013 we are also offering a decision support system for mines and underground environments, dramatically improving safety and productivity for customers like LKAB, Boliden, Rio Tinto, Barrick, Trafikverket and many more. Currently we are around 50 employees and have our head office in Luleå.
We are now taking the next step in our growth journey by starting Mobilaris Industry Solutions AB, offering ready to use, state-of-art solutions for safety and efficiency to the industrial sector.
As the Business Development Manager at Mobilaris you will have a key position in the company, working close to the customer with building up new business and expanding and strengthen our value proposition. You will and drive discussions with both senior management and safety- and technical leaders in large international organizations. The ideal candidate will have a strong drive, excellent communication and technical skills to drive business development across external and internal stakeholders. We are a company in strong growth on a international market and we can offer you great career possibilities as we expand.
- Expand our value propositions by working close to the customer; you will strive to find solutions for the customers pain points and will be responsible for initiate product adaptations and development of our software.
- Responsible for initiating and closing high value and high profile deals
- Work in teams with project leaders and developers for managing and set requirements for development of new solutions and features.
- Build trust and contribute to customers digital strategic road map.
- Hold presentation and demos to senior management and line managers.
- Attend in exhibitions and road shows.
- 10+ years in business development, sales, product development,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Experience working with emerging technologies, especially software
- Ability to succeed in an innovative and growing organization.
- Experience of working cross functional teams
- Ability to travel +30% of the working time
- Excellent business skills and ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
- MBA or MSc degree in relevant areas are preferred
Are you ready for a fast-paced career in a high energy company?
If you have questions about the position please contact Andreas Ericson on +46 721 50 80 44 or email@example.com.
We don’t accept applications by email. Please use the form below to submit your application.