Solution Engineer to Mobilaris National Security
Do you also belive that saving lives matters? If so, consider joining us in this exciting position as an SOLUTION ENGINEER.
About the position
As a Solution Engineer at Mobilaris National Security you will have a key position in the company working close to our international customers to help them to leverage the full potential of our products and also be open for our customers wishes for integrations and new functions. You will drive discussions with both senior management, safety- and technical leaders in large international organizations. The ideal candidate will have a strong drive, excellent communication and technical skills.
The position is based in Luleå, Sweden. We are a company in strong growth on an international market and we can offer you great career possibilities as we expand.
- Function as primary technology & subject matter expert for our customers.
- Act as key contact in creation, presentation, demonstration and maintenance of content specific to partnerships & sales efforts.
- Participate in meetings together with sales teams to demonstrate our products and services.
- Engage in discussions centered around how to use, integrate, extend and implement our products into the customers environment.
- Work directly with partners & customers to educate them on the full functionality of our products.
- Assist sales teams in creating responses to RFI’s and RFP’s from major clients
- Deliver “proof of concept”-installations from start to finish.
- Coordinate and manage customer communications of detailed implementation of our products.
- Flexible with travels (ready to travel approximately one week per month) for participation in industry events and customer-facing meetings.
- Experience in a sales engineering, pre-sales, sales consultant or solution architect role at a software, telecom or IT infrastructure company.
- Deep understanding of both technical aspects as well as business acumen.
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to present and effectively communicate to customers and team members.
If you have questions about the position please contact:
Recruitment consultant, Peder Hansson at Terminalen Executive Search on phone +46 730 26 80 30 or via e-mail email@example.com
If you are applying for this position and wish to move to Luleå, Sweden we can in this recruitment actively support you and your family in the relocation issues that may arise. Note! Interviews are ongoing and the position can be filled before the application deadline so do not wait to submit your application. We welcome your confidential application, in English or Swedish, at the latest of 31st of January 2019 through www.terminalen.nu
NOTE! We don’t accept applications by e-mail. Only through the link above.
Are you ready for a fast-paced career in a high energy company?