Support Engineer to Mobilaris National Security
Do you also belive that saving lives matters? If so, consider joining us in this exciting position as an SUPPORT ENGINEER.
About the position
As a Support Engineer at Mobilaris National Security you will have a key position in the company working close to our international customers to assist them by phone or e-mail to quickly and effectively provide them a world class service. You will handle support tickets from start to finish with the help of our combined internal expertise. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and technical skills together with the right mindset. To make your days even more interesting, and to always keep you up to date on our solutions you will also mix up your role by being a member of our delivery team.
The position is based in Luleå, Sweden. We are a company in strong growth on an international market and we can offer you great career possibilities as we expand.
- Take the incident opened by the customer and troubleshoot, gather appropriate data, consult others when necessary and own the issue through to resolution.
- Assess and understand the impact, severity and urgency of issues.
- Provide consultation to customers for them to extract maximum value from our products by answering system related questions to enhance the customer experience.
- Work alongside the customer’s technical teams to assist them in extracting the maximum value from our products.
- Participate in critical escalation calls with the customer, describe technical details in a clear and concise manner appropriate to the level of technical capability of the audience.
- Provide technical solutions to customers for specific individual or grouped products with a high focus on quality and expedient resolution.
- Collaborate and communicate with all other internal relationship management groups to improve the customer experience.
- Aim to identify known/unknown unresolved product defects and engage Engineering with speed and precision.
- Identify and share opportunities for formal training, professional services consultations and product upsells.
- Set and manage expectations with customers, including regular and timely communications.
- Assist customers with the implementation of workarounds/solutions.
- Developing education material as well as giving trainings.
- Participate in after-hours coverage for customer escalations on a scheduled basis (24×7 approximately each 8th week).
- Experience in a customer-supporting Information Technology environment.
- Customer focused, with a proactive and responsive approach.
- Able to understand and define customer needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate complicated issues at multiple levels, adjusting in style and content to recognize the differing needs of customer audience.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize job requirements, and meet deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate status updates to various audiences, including customers, sales and management.
- Friendly and approachable personality with positive attitude.
- Be capable and see the benefits of documenting your work.
- Can build a solid rapport and gain confidence with customers.
- Can provide exemplary levels of technical case documentation.
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work in high-pressure environment without compromising on quality or professionalism.
- Demonstrate a thirst for learning and the ability to retain and build upon knowledge and experience.
If you have questions about the position please contact:
Recruitment consultant, Peder Hansson at Terminalen Executive Search on phone +46 730 26 80 30 or via e-mail email@example.com
If you are applying for this position and wish to move to Luleå, Sweden we can in this recruitment actively support you and your family in the relocation issues that may arise. Note! Interviews are ongoing and the position can be filled before the application deadline so do not wait to submit your application. We welcome your confidential application, in English or Swedish, at the latest of 31st of January 2019 through www.terminalen.nu
NOTE! We don’t accept applications by e-mail. Only through the link above.
Are you ready for a fast-paced career in a high energy company?