Mobilaris Emergency Support™
Every second counts
In the case of a stressful situation like a fire or a collapse that requires evacuation of the mine, time is of essence. Rescue personnel and evacuation leaders need to have the best tools available to ensure that evacuation is done as quickly as possible and according to defined procedures.
The Evacuation support application is a toolbox that the rescue leader will use to direct the evacuation according to defined procedures until everyone is safe. The application consists of features such as:
- Submitting evacuation messages to mine phones (if existing) and keeping real-time control over who has received the messages, who has acknowledged them and who has not received them.
- Decision support that helps to highlight the individuals that need attention first (such as people who are either unaware about the present danger or are injured or trapped).
- Guide rescue personnel in the mine to the people in need and assist them remotely in real-time.
- Real-time monitoring of all the refuge chambers and keeping track of who is where. In real time, counters show the filling ratio of the refuge chambers and the total number of people who are safe as well as those who have not reached safety.
- Control and status of all messages that have been submitted.
- Keep track of all dangerous areas and list people in real-time that are nearest to the danger.
- Manage the evacuation according to defined procedures, storing the time in the evacuation log whenever a certain process step is accomplished for post-analysis in the History Viewer.
Testimonials from Boliden and Skellefteå Emergency Rescue Services
One hour faster makes all the difference when lives are at stake. See how Mobilaris Mining Intelligence™ impacts the work of Emergency Rescue services in mines and underground rescue scenarios.